The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Official MM Firearms Thread
CaptainHenreh Wrote:
Evan Wrote:any interesting new mini 9mm conceal handguns come out of shot show?

I hope more come. I heard there was a rebirth of the Colt Mustang, but that might just be in .380, not 9mm.

and here I thought Rex was the hater of all miniature pistols.

Looks like Beretta Nano is the new kid on the block. Gettign great reviews but it looks a little chunky to me. I guess Im still leaning towards the Kel tec. The diamondback is incredibly tempting since its so damn tiny, reliability seems suspect.
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: