The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Official MM Firearms Thread
ViPER1313 Wrote:
Ryan T Wrote:Also picked up a weaver rail to mount it on. Pretty decent for $40.
If you didn't already, put a little blue loctite on those rail screws. Even really tightened down they have a tendency to loosen up after 100 rounds or so :thumbup: Yay, I participated in this thread :wink:

Were on the same page there. I put blue loctite on any mount and scope ring I stick on a firearm. Didn't do that on a rifle a couple years ago and took about 6 rounds to figure out why I could never get shots on the paper haha.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: