The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Official MM Firearms Thread
WRXtranceformed Wrote:If I went through the process of getting an FFL, does that mean that I would still have to fill out forms locally every time I need to buy a gun in NC? Or would that give me a hall pass to purchase whenever?

Here, you can submit background check and buy up to 3 permits at a time, or if you have a CWP you don't have to buy them anymore.

LOL, if you go through the process of getting an FFL (which is a long, drawn out, and difficult process) then no, you don't have to fill out forms locally every time you buy a gun in NC. Or anywhere. You can have guns mailed to your house. In bulk. But, if I were you, just get a CWP and be done with it. A Federal Firearms License is for people who sell, build, and repair guns for a living.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: