The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




House Purchase Advice
.RJ Wrote:I was looking more at the logistical issues of activities, traffic, transport, etc... as far as kid/parent/school/community bullshit, I have absolutely no clue about any of that.

Still, kids' activities are usually at peak traffic times. Even if you live relatively close, it's still a nightmare to deal with compared to somewhere more suburural like Winchester, et al. (...and there's no damn way I'd commute either.)

The more I think about it, the more I think my boss has shit figured out. He has a NoVA salary but he WFH in Columbus, Ohio. If I have my way, I'll be doing the same thing from Boulder...
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944

"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: