The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Project: TL Type S
ADDmonkeyking Wrote:Hey im new to MM but i saw TL-S on the thread and i had to take a look, i love tl-s. From the thread ur car sounds badass and i hope to see it sometime :]

p.s. wonderin if u have any of ur stock parts u'd wanna sell (rear swaybar?)
Hey man welcome to the club! Thanks for the compliments, it's a little dinged up because it's a daily driver but it's been one of the best cars I've ever owned :thumbup:

I'd definitely be willing to sell you my stock RSB as soon as I get around to putting on this Progress RSB that's been sitting in my garage for the past 4 months :lol: I'll keep you posted!
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: