The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Project '99 Miata Sport
#31
Haven't really had a chance to test out the suspension much but just in the short break in drive I was pretty impressed with the neutral handling characteristics and composure around turns. Looking forward to really putting these to the test as grip has already improved dramatically on cheapy 205 all-seasons.

The Sport model NB came with a slightly larger bar than the base model, I was actually pretty surprised with how beefy the front bar was in comparison to the rear. The Racing Beat bar is a hollow tubular design so it weighs even less than the stock bar and with the bracing kit is significantly more stable. With my current springs rates, stock sport RSB (12mm) and this FSB it should in theory be a very neutral setup with quite a bit of adjustability.

I'm hoping to make some Verona events and I am definitely going to some VMP events in Richmond, which I recommend you guys come down for. I'm patiently awaiting some new wheels that I just ordered so I can have some decent rubber on the pavement... there arrival will kind of dictate when my next events will be. :?

You guys are more than welcome to ride or drive the car once its a little more together. Its definitely a fun little car to toss around.

Teaser of wheel choice:
[Image: Miata5_010.sized.jpg]
^^ Not quite gold but it will do. :twisted:
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: