The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Project '99 Miata Sport
#9
Maengelito Wrote:one thing I totally forgot about Shea is the rubber boot on the shifter turret. Those also tend to wear and you should be able to feel a lot of heat coming through the transmission tunnel if its torn. When replacing that, you should also fill up the shifter turret with some tranny fluid for smoother shifting. Not sure that would *only* affect 5th gear, but its a possibility. Looks good though!
Interesting, I can feel some heat when I have my hand rested on the shifter so that part very could need replacing. Do you perhaps have a link to the part or a part number? I'll look into it and fill the turret while I'm at it... haven't glanced at it yet.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: