07-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Evan Wrote:Read the first page donkey.
im not going to even bother to quote all the good, usefull truck-advice on that page because it would be too long.
I realize that; I was referring to posters like Apoc who came roaring out of the gate with sedans and wagons. Not to speak for Justin here, but he's from Da'Buck (country as hell), so I think he realizes the usefulness of a medium sized pickup and how it would apply to his particular situation. I was merely remarking on the absence of recognition of Justin's criteria, which I'm sure he gave serious thought to, thereby canceling out subsequent sedan/wagon ideas which were nullified before they were even suggested. But I guess this all goes against the Wise Council of MM.
Current: '20 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD | '20 Yamaha R3 | '04 Lexus IS300 SD
Past: '94 Mazda RX-7 | '04 Lexus IS300 (RIP) | '00 Jeep XJ | '99 Mazda 10AE Miata | '88 Toyota Supra Turbo
My MM Movies - Watch Them Here
Past: '94 Mazda RX-7 | '04 Lexus IS300 (RIP) | '00 Jeep XJ | '99 Mazda 10AE Miata | '88 Toyota Supra Turbo
My MM Movies - Watch Them Here


