06-15-2008, 03:43 AM
Have fun guys, wish I could be there, but ill be at least making an appearance at Shanghaii International Raceway. Kyle which hpde are you? Am I gonna get some competition in hpde2
. Have fun dude, this is definitely the most fun event of all of them. I even have one of my good friends "in ya pants" (for those who know) asking if she could go and she doesnt give a flying hoot about cars but she loved last year. Post pictures up, and dont worry ill post pictures up of my adventures, already got over 600 pictures and videos and im only 4 weeks into my 11 week program. And I havent even caught all I wanted on camera but keep running out of space on my memory card!
Laura might be out there working and Jason might be out there so keep in mind there are new recruits! Have fun guys!
. Have fun dude, this is definitely the most fun event of all of them. I even have one of my good friends "in ya pants" (for those who know) asking if she could go and she doesnt give a flying hoot about cars but she loved last year. Post pictures up, and dont worry ill post pictures up of my adventures, already got over 600 pictures and videos and im only 4 weeks into my 11 week program. And I havent even caught all I wanted on camera but keep running out of space on my memory card!Laura might be out there working and Jason might be out there so keep in mind there are new recruits! Have fun guys!
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
