The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




What is the ultimate apocalypse vehicle?
#38
asteele2 Wrote:I don't think the title of the thread was "what's easy to operate, close to your house, repairable by Johnny Depp, and satisfies Andy's urge to be green." I'm pretty sure it was "excuse to post pictures of badass transportation."

No. It's an apocalypse vehicle. Apocalypse means easy to repair without infrastructure which means I better be able to get the shit running without plutonium or magic or whatever. I don't even know how nuke theory works, let alone operating the shit.

In an apoc, I couldn't care less about green. I want results with minimal maintenance and if that meant some sort of generator that would result in the death of every ginger kid, I would flip that fucking switch on within the second.
Two feet.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: