03-07-2008, 12:10 PM
100%. Some of you must suck at multiple choice tests. Sure, I had to make two guesses in there but it wasn't like I needed to phone a friend.
I thought most of you in MM were serious about your politics. Shouldn't you know who in this country declares war? Or since you all seem pretty into the upcoming election, shouldn't you know what parts of our constitution deal with voting? Or even when the constitution was originally written?
Obviously none of this shit matters on a day to day basis, Mike. But how can I take any of what some of you say about how this country should be run seriously if you don't know how it is being run now.
-T
I thought most of you in MM were serious about your politics. Shouldn't you know who in this country declares war? Or since you all seem pretty into the upcoming election, shouldn't you know what parts of our constitution deal with voting? Or even when the constitution was originally written?
Obviously none of this shit matters on a day to day basis, Mike. But how can I take any of what some of you say about how this country should be run seriously if you don't know how it is being run now.
-T
MIHS - hot cause we fly you ain't so you not
2004 Subaru WRX STi
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass
2004 Subaru WRX STi
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass
