09-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Latest update:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/20/spy-shots-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-caught-undisguised-on-ring/">http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/20/spy- ... d-on-ring/</a><!-- m -->
![[Image: 0wrx.sti.ldfe.kgp.ed.jpg]](http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/09/0wrx.sti.ldfe.kgp.ed.jpg)
![[Image: 0wrx.sti.ldpr.kgp.ed.jpg]](http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/09/0wrx.sti.ldpr.kgp.ed.jpg)
![[Image: 0wrx.sti.ldrc.kgp.ed.jpg]](http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/09/0wrx.sti.ldrc.kgp.ed.jpg)
I am really loving the look of this car, everything seems to be quite finalized since the only things that are covered are the lower portion of the car. I'm not really into the quad exhaust or the weird altezzas on the back but overall I would love to get my hands on this car.
Of note, in the car pictured it has the 6-pot brake calipers of the Spec-C RA-R...
hock: Also loving the front and rear flared fenders. In some other pictures I found it looks to be that they'll be giving some more bolstering to the stock seats which is MUCH NEEDED. Anyways, probably won't get all that cool stuff here in the states but still neat to see what Subaru is doing for the enthusiast.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/20/spy-shots-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-caught-undisguised-on-ring/">http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/20/spy- ... d-on-ring/</a><!-- m -->
![[Image: 0wrx.sti.ldfe.kgp.ed.jpg]](http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/09/0wrx.sti.ldfe.kgp.ed.jpg)
![[Image: 0wrx.sti.ldpr.kgp.ed.jpg]](http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/09/0wrx.sti.ldpr.kgp.ed.jpg)
![[Image: 0wrx.sti.ldrc.kgp.ed.jpg]](http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/09/0wrx.sti.ldrc.kgp.ed.jpg)
I am really loving the look of this car, everything seems to be quite finalized since the only things that are covered are the lower portion of the car. I'm not really into the quad exhaust or the weird altezzas on the back but overall I would love to get my hands on this car.
Of note, in the car pictured it has the 6-pot brake calipers of the Spec-C RA-R...
hock: Also loving the front and rear flared fenders. In some other pictures I found it looks to be that they'll be giving some more bolstering to the stock seats which is MUCH NEEDED. Anyways, probably won't get all that cool stuff here in the states but still neat to see what Subaru is doing for the enthusiast.
