The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




HyperFest Jul 10-11 @ Summit
Feersty Wrote:
MichaelJComputer Wrote:I'm just questioning why the hell Rob felt the need to post the obvious...

It is not just the obvious Michael, I would assume an unwritten aspect of being an officer in our club is that you at least check in, and participate if possible, because for most the summer it is easier for folks to free up time in their schedule.

I would like to see all the officers engage in some way in the club events over the summer, because by running and then eventually winning the office they are obligating themselves in some way towards the club.

I know work and school are more important, but just effort to show your are still alive would be decent.

<disclaimer>Not intended for any one person, just my views as an involved non-officer</disclaimer>

Great post Feersty. I agree completely with this, and I am upset I can't make the VIR event. I committed to a friend's wedding and can't back out. I appreciate your interest and attendance in all our events.
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i

e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: