The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




New camera, could use some photography advice
#42
Thanks for taking your time to write that up Jack... I really appreciate it. Your criticisms were right on par with my own personal thoughts on these pictures but its nice to reinforce all these issues. I have not yet busted out the tripod yet so the tilted shots were to my own misalignment of the picture. A lot of the time I was paying too much attention on getting the light right instead of the picture. I'm still learning the camera in manual but feel I already have a decent grasp on it. Photoshop is fun but I do feel that colors are very different on different systems. I am in no way going to drop a ton of money on a Mac but would like one in the future if I really get into this stuff. I'm hoping to take some pictures of Jess' dad's red Porsche which will be a whole new experience for me to pull a colorful car into the equation, for this one I will probably use the tripod if I think about it. Thanks again.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: