04-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah that was me. Sorry about that my phone is weird and it texts with the number 000-000-0000.
My car is still not running properly. had two vacuum leaks, and now it's idling like garbage when it's cold. I've now purchased a new fuel pump, relay, ECU, checked my wiring, and nothing. My tuner guy thinks there's a fray in my harness that caused a voltage spike or some static electricity issue. I'm praying for some sort of check engine light soon.
What sucks is that I fried a chip and now everyone is telling me chips don't just fry on their own. I need to find the source of that before I feel safe to take the car long distances again. I may have to drive my car home this weekend and just park it until I have tools and my favorite shop to help me.
My car is still not running properly. had two vacuum leaks, and now it's idling like garbage when it's cold. I've now purchased a new fuel pump, relay, ECU, checked my wiring, and nothing. My tuner guy thinks there's a fray in my harness that caused a voltage spike or some static electricity issue. I'm praying for some sort of check engine light soon.
What sucks is that I fried a chip and now everyone is telling me chips don't just fry on their own. I need to find the source of that before I feel safe to take the car long distances again. I may have to drive my car home this weekend and just park it until I have tools and my favorite shop to help me.
Current:
- 1993 325is Black/Black 97 STX Christine
-2015 Ford Fiesta ST OW Ms Fiesty
Past:
-2002 Ford Ranger 4.0 XL 5MT AKA Goldy Locks
- 1993 325is Black/Black 97 STX Christine
-2015 Ford Fiesta ST OW Ms Fiesty
Past:
-2002 Ford Ranger 4.0 XL 5MT AKA Goldy Locks

