The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Are you gonna buy a PS3?
No
0%
0
Yes, but when the price comes down (post your price point).
0%
0
Yes I'm going to buy it at launch.
0%
0
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why Sony is going to hell
WRXtranceformed Wrote:I just got Fight Night 3 yesterday... graphics are AMAZING!!

If you get it, we've gotta get some xbox live sessions going. Team MM on Gears of War online!!

I just picked this game up today, and I'm in love. I created a guy yesterday, beat the shit out of the computer on easy difficulty, and then got my ass handed to me by one of my friends. I was Ali, he was the filipino guy (about 3 classes below), and he beat me in 3 rounds. So much fun. It's almost as if you have to talk shit while playing the game, when you land big punches and such.

I still haven't set up any xbox live subscription or anything, despite the fact that I have had the 360 since July. I was actually thinking about trying to sell the 360 a week or so ago.
2008 Mazda 3
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: